Semiconductor, Gas suppliers and Optical Component processing requires gas analysis to detect impurities in gases used for the production process. Other industries, such as steel and pharmaceutical manufacturing, require confirmation of correct gas mixtures for various processes. Extrel's Gas Analysis Systems offer instruments with dynamic range and low parts per billion (ppb) and parts per trillion (ppt) detection limits to meet Gas Purity and continuous atmosphere analysis needs.
Extrel MAX300 Series Gas Analysis Systems are the chosen products for gas purity applications with ppb detection limits.
The VeraSpec Trace takes the analytical capability of a number of Extrels best technologies for trace gas analysis, and makes them available in one instrument, including Atmospheric Pressure Ionization MS (APIMS), high sensitivity closed source electron impact ionization (EI), and membrane inlet mass spectrometry (MIMS). The DC Corona Discharge Source is a chemical or soft ionization source that is ideal for monitoring molecules in the low ppt range. To make the system a more comprehensive research tool, the system can be configured with MS/MS capability providing the ability to positively identify components by looking at daughter ions. This makes the VeraSpec Trace one of the most capable research grade MS systems available.
For More information on Gas Purity Analysis see below
- Appearance Potentials - (GA-630)
- APIMS System - (GP-202)
- Custom Gas Analysis Systems
- Lower Detection Limits of APIMS - (HA-602)
- MAX Flange Mounted MS Systems - (GP-110)
- MAX-LT Flange Mounted Mass Spectrometers - (GP-112)
- MAX300-IG Industrial Gas Analysis System - (GP-212)
- MAX300-LG Laboratory Gas Analysis System - (GP-210)
- VeraSpec Trace Product Note - (GP-331)
Extrels MAX Series Specifications include:
- Detection Limits from 10 ppt 100%
- Various Mass Ranges from 2 to 250 up to 1 to 4000 amu
- Refer to Figure 2 for Mass Range options
- Positive and Negative Ion Detection
- Corrosive and Hazardous Gas Packages
Extrel has been producing Gas Analysis Systems and Mass Spectrometers for over 45 years. We work closely with our customers to understand their obstacles involving gas purity applications. Our expertise in developing the specific products our customers need has established our reputation as the worlds leading supplier of Gas Analysis Systems, Mass Spectrometers and Components.